Part-time Undergraduate, European Union Students

If you’re an EU student starting a course on or after 1 August 2021, you must have settled or pre-settled status in the UK under the EU Settlement Scheme to get student finance. Find out more.

You could be eligible for 2 types of student finance, based on your selection.
You do not need to apply for these individually. Submit your application and we'll tell you what you qualify for.