Types of Finance

Qualification level of your course

This helps determine what types of funding you can get. Read both options and decide which one applies to you.

  • Undergraduate

    You're going to be studying for:

    • a degree, for example: a BA, BSc, teacher training
    • a foundation degree
    • an HNC or HND
    • a certificate or diploma in higher education
    • an Integrated Master's
    • Postgraduate Initial Teacher Training eg Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
    • a Scottish postgraduate or Scottish Master's
    • a Master of Architecture
  • Postgraduate

    You're going to be studying for a Master's qualification.

    Postgraduate Loans are not available for integrated Master's courses. Apply for these using the undergraduate funding option instead.