Forms for Academic Year 2024 to 2025

Read the form descriptions to make sure you complete the correct form. Sending the incorrect form could delay your application.

Application forms

Applying for student finance

To apply for student finance as a full-time undergraduate tuition fee only student, update your application or to let us know about a change to your circumstances.

Application for new full-time tuition fee only students

Download and complete the EU24N application form if you're applying for the first time.

Continuing full-time tuition fee only students

Download and complete the EUPR1a form if you're an continuing student applying for finance for your next year of study. 

Forms to Support Your Application

As part of your application for student finance you may be told to complete one or more of the following forms.

New and Continuing Part-time Students

Download and complete the EUPTL if you're studying part time, this form is for both new and continuing students.

Change of circumstances

Let us know about any changes as soon as you can

Keeping your information up to date is part of your finance agreement.

Use this form to tell us if you've:

  • changed your name or address
  • changed university or college
  • changed course
  • changed from full-time to part-time study
  • left your course or suspended your studies
  • your course tuition fee amount has changed

Once we know about your change we'll write to you to let you know how this affects your entitlement.

Changing your finance

Changing how much you'd like to borrow

The following form can be used to make changes to your initial application or add additional finance.

Return Address

Return your forms or supporting documents to:

Student Finance Services
Non UK Team
Student Finance England
PO Box 89