Disabled Students' Allowances Part-time undergraduate, Northern Ireland students
Help with applying
If you would like to speak to someone about your eligibility for Disabled Students Allowances or your study needs assessment you can conact the Disabled Students Allowance office calling 0282 566 1385 or emailing: DSA-PT-PG@eani.org.uk
The quickest way to apply is to sign into your student finance account. If you've had funding from us in the past you'll be able to use the same sign in details, if not you'll need to create an account.
If you cannot apply online
You can download a form below or speak to your local Education Authority Office.Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/formFinder.cshtml)
Apply early to get your finance confirmed before your course starts
We'll announce when applications are available on the home page each year.
Applying early and providing all the information we need means:
- we can confirm your student finance before your course begins
- you can budget for the year because you'll know exactly what you're getting and when
- you can let us know if anything changes, and we can update your student finance accordingly
- we have as much time as possible to get in touch with you before your course starts, if we need to
Applications always open with enough time for you to apply and have your funding in place for the start of your course. However if you apply late, your student finance might be too.
You can apply using the details of your preferred course before you've been accepted
Tell us if anything changes and we'll update your application.
There is no deadline for applying for Disabled Students Allowances but you should apply as early as possible.
Continuing into next year
You do not need to reapply each year if you:
- received Disabled Students’ Allowances the previous year
- are in receipt of part time funding from us
- are continuing on the same course
We'll contact you before the start of your course.
You do need to reapply each year if you:
- didn't receive part time funding from us last year
- changed your course
- changed from part-time to full-time
- suspended your studies and this has affected when you finish your course
- withdrew from your course and are now returning to study
- are repeating a year of study