Resources for Academic Year 2018/1909 April 2018
These presentations offer a useful overview of the student finance that is available during academic year 2018/19
- Eligibility Criteria (powerpoint presentation 717kB)
An overview of what determines a person's eligibility for student finance
- Dependants Grants - extra help (powerpoint presentation 659kB)
Information about the additional grants that are available to students in 2018/19
- Studying in the Republic of Ireland (powerpoint presentation 700kB)
Describes the student finance package that is available to Northern Irish students who study in the Republic of Ireland during 2018/19
These factsheets give key information about applying for student finance in a way that is easy to follow and understand:
- Application Process Paper & Online (108kB)
Quick guide to making an application for student finance.
- Student Finance Timeline and Costs and Funding available (147kB)
Quick guide to the steps to be taken when applying; what to do and when.
- Student Finance Evidence (22kB)
Information about the evidence items students and their parents or partner might be asked to send us when applying for student finance.
Information on the types and amounts of finance that are available to students in 2018/19
- Loan, Grant and Fee rates for academic year 2018/19(304kB)
This memorandum is published by The Department for the Economy (DfE); it details the support available under the Education (Student Support) Regulations.
- DoH / NHS Funded Courses – Guidance for the 2018/19 academic year (86kB)
Quick guide to the differing support available across all domiciles for these types of courses.
- Architecture and available funding (65kB)
This fact sheet provides key information about Architecture and Available Funding.
- Equivalent level qualifications (38kB)
This fact sheet provides key information about Equivalent Level Qualifications.
- Previous study (39kB)
This fact sheet provides key information about previous study rules.
- Study Abroad (43kB)
This fact sheet provides key information about studying abroad
- Travel Grant (57kB)
This fact sheet provides key information about the travel grant.
- Student Finance Medical & Dental Fact Sheet (86kB)
This factsheet provides key information on funding for medical and dental students.