Full-time undergraduate resources for Academic Year 2021 to 202219 March 2021
These presentations offer a useful overview of the student finance that is available during academic year 2021 to 2022.
- Eligibility Criteria - Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation
An overview of what determines a person's eligibility for student finance
- Dependants Grants - Extra Help - Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation
Information about the additional grants that are available to students in 2021 to 2022.
- Studying in the Republic of Ireland - Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation
Describes the student finance package that is available to Northern Irish students who study in the Republic of Ireland during 2021 to 2022.
The factsheets give key information about applying for student finance in a way that is easy to follow and understand:
- Student Finance Timeline and Costs and Funding available - Microsoft Word
Quick guide to the steps to be taken when applying; what to do and when.
Information on the types and amounts of finance that are available to students in 2021 to 2022.
- DoH / NHS Funded Courses – Guidance for the 2021 to 2022 academic year - Microsoft Word
Quick guide to the differing support available across all domiciles for these types of courses.
- Architecture and available funding - Microsoft Word
This fact sheet provides key information about Architecture and available funding.
- Previous study - Microsoft Word
This fact sheet provides key information about previous study rules.
- Study Abroad - Microsoft Word
This fact sheet provides key information about studying abroad.
- Medical Dental Students' funding - Microsoft Word