Full-time undergraduate resources for academic year 2019 to 202008 March 2019
These presentations offer a useful overview of the student finance that is available during academic year 2019 to 2010
- Eligibility Criteria - Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation (717kB)
An overview of what determines a person's eligibility for student finance
- Dependants Grants - Extra Help - Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation (659kB)
Information about the additional grants that are available to students in 2019 to 2020
- Studying in the Republic of Ireland - Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation (700kB)
Describes the student finance package that is available to Northern Irish students who study in the Republic of Ireland during 2019 to 2020
The factsheets give key information about applying for student finance in a way that is easy to follow and understand:
- Student Finance Timeline and Costs and Funding available - Microsoft word (72kB)
Quick guide to the steps to be taken when applying; what to do and when.
Information on the types and amounts of finance that are available to students in 2019 to 2020
- Loan, Grant and Fee rates for academic year 2019/20 - Microsoft word (580kB)
This memorandum is published by The Department for the Economy (DfE); it details the support available under the Education (Student Support) Regulations.
- DoH / NHS Funded Courses – Guidance for the 2019/20 academic year - Microsoft word (185kB)
Quick guide to the differing support available across all domiciles for these types of courses.
- Architecture and available funding - Microsoft word (79kB)
This fact sheet provides key information about Architecture and Available Funding.
- Equivalent level qualifications - Microsoft word (61kB)
This fact sheet provides key information about Equivalent Level Qualifications.
- Previous study - Microsoft word (91kB)
This fact sheet provides key information about previous study rules.
- Study Abroad - Microsoft word (40kB)
This fact sheet provides key information about studying abroad
- Student Finance Medical & Dental Fact Sheet - Microsoft word (46kB)
This factsheet provides key information on funding for medical and dental students.