2019 to 2020 academic year, EU undergraduate forms

Forms to apply for student finance, update your application or provide additional information. Read the form descriptions to make sure you complete the correct form. Sending the incorrect form could delay your application.

Application Forms

Change of Circumstances

Let us know about any changes as soon as you can

Keeping your information up to date is part of your finance agreement.

Use this form to tell us if you've:

  • changed your name or address
  • changed university or college
  • changed course
  • changed from full-time to part-time study
  • left your course or suspended your studies
  • your course tuition fee amount has changed

Once we know about your change we'll write to you to let you know how this affects your entitlement.

Changing your finance

Return address

Return your forms or supporting documents to:

Student Finance Services
Non UK Team
Student Finance England
PO Box 89