Education Authority finder

Full-time undergraduate Northern Ireland students should return their applications and supporting documents to their local Education Authority (EA), unless advised otherwise.

Full-time undergraduate EU students, part-time undergraduate NI and EU students and postgraduate students should return their forms or documents to the address stated on the form or use our return addresses page.

If you're unsure of your local Education Authority, more information is available on