My circumstances have changed
You need to let us know immediately if there are any changes to your circumstances, the university/college or course you’re attending, or your contact information.
Changes you can make yourself online
The quickest and easiest way to tell us about a change is by logging in to your online account. Just click the Login button at the top of this page.
You can change the following information online:
- Contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
- Bank details
- The amount of Maintenance Loan and Tuition Fee Loan you want
- The tuition fees you are being charged by your university/college
- Your university/college and course information
- Whether you’re withdrawing, suspending or returning to a course
If you have forgotten any of your login details, or your account is locked, click on Find out your login details on the Login page to reset your passwords or unlock your account.
Making changes using a paper form
If you would rather complete and return a paper form to notify us of any changes you should download this form: >
If you’re not sure what to do
Call our contact centre on 0300 100 0077 or contact your local EA regional office.
Back to Top